- BA in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s with Specialization in Business Administration
- MBA for Professionals with Specialization in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP/SAP)
- MBA for Professionals with Specialization in Accounting
- MBA with a Sustainable Business Specialization
- MBA with an Accounting Specialization
- MBA with an SAP ERP & Business Analytics Specialization
- MBA with a Leadership & Workplace Conflict Resolution Specialization
- MS in Business Analytics & Technologies
- MA in Leadership & Workplace Conflict Resolution
- PhD in Management
- EdD in Transformational Leadership & Coaching
The College of Business Administration at Maharishi International University develops business leaders and professionals with the consciousness, knowledge, and practical skills to create sustainable value-producing, life-supporting rewards and benefits for themselves, their stakeholders and the natural environment and to help students develop the knowledge, creativity, and organizing power to be successful in a dynamic, ever-changing, business environment.
All of our programs are taught as Consciousness-Based management, whose core is the knowledge of the total intelligence of nature and its organizing power. By studying the theoretical and practical aspects of Consciousness-Based management, students personally grow in better health, clearer thinking, greater creativity, moral development, and wisdom. They integrate the study of contemporary developments in the discipline with the knowledge of the Science and Technology of Consciousness and with the principles that underlie the structure and function of the world around them.