Get equipped with the latest business technologies that employers want
The MS in Business Analytics & Technologies provides the students with highly sought-after technology skills and hands-on experience with business analytics applications – in data visualization, predictive analytics, SQL, enterprise systems integration (SAP S4HANA), data mining, and data warehousing.
Common jobs our students get after graduation: Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting Specialist, Project Managers, Market Research Analyst, Application Architect, Auditors.
- Train for a high paying US job. Our graduates have over 97% placement rate and average salary of $92,000
- No prior experience needed
- Online with flexible schedule or on-campus
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- All costs for US students typically covered by federal loans
What will I learn?
- Business analytics including various tools such as SAP Business Objects, SAP Lumira, Data Warehouse, Crystal Reports, and predictive analytics.
- Interpret data to support organizational decision-making; translate a business problem into a data analytics project.
- Integrated business processes using SAP S4HANA Modules include finance, controlling, sales & distribution, quality management, warehouse management, project management, production planning, and material management.
Get started by contacting Pedro
Pedro Ugalde is this program’s admissions counselor for US students. Pedro will provide you with all the details of becoming a student, including connecting you with program faculty when you have questions. International students may connect with their admissions counselor through our contact form.