Enliven your innermost Self – pure consciousness – and connect this experience to ancient wisdom and modern science.
The BA in Consciousness and Human Potential (CHP) integrates personal experience, philosophy of mind, neuroscience and ancient wisdom.
Our goal for every student is enlightenment — the systematic development of full potential from within. This is the key to true fulfillment in daily life and any career.
What you’ll study
- The philosophy of Yoga, as expounded in the Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, and how it enhances your achievements in life
- How to accelerate personal growth through the Transcendental Meditation® technique, yoga asanas, retreats, and other practical approaches
- The latest scientific research including how the brain functions during meditation
- Strategies for social transformation leading to a more peaceful world
- Examine modern perspectives on consciousness in the light of Maharishi Vedic Science
- Here are our courses ➤
As a student, you’ll learn the Transcendental Meditation (TM®) technique. This effortless, evidence-based technique has been scientifically proven to reduce stress, improve health, and help the brain to function optimally, enhancing clear thinking and heightening creativity.
Students majoring in CHP practice the TM technique daily to integrate the knowledge they’re studying with their direct experience, offering a practical understanding to the concepts they’re exploring in class.