What is SAP ERP & Business Analytics?
SAP is the brand name of the world’s most popular corporate software for enterprise resource planning (ERP). SAP software allows an organization to manage all of its financial data.
SAP University Alliance
The purpose of SAP Finance is to help companies generate and manage financial statements for analysis and reporting, and help with effective business planning and decision-making.
The SAP ERP & Business Analytics Emphasis is one of four emphases options to pursue and MBA at Maharishi International University. Click here to find general information on the MBA degree.
What will I learn?
- Integrated business processes using SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Modules include finance, controlling, production planning, and material management.
- SAP business process configuration and execution.
- Business analytics using SAP Business Objects, SAP Lumira, Data Warehouse, Crystal Reports, and predictive analytics.
- Financial and managerial accounting using the SAP ERP platform.
SAP Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Analytics Emphasis Credits
You can earn your MBA with a SAP ERP & Business Analytics Emphasis by completing 16 credits from the following:
- MGT 5240 Statistical Analysis for Managers (4 credits)
- MGT 5301 SAP – Finance and Controlling (4 credits)
- MGT 5302 Enterprise Business Processes Execution (4 credits)
- MGT 5303 Enterprise Business Configuration (4 credits)
- MGT 5304 Enterprise Analytics I (4 credits)
- MGT 5304 Enterprise Analytics II (4 credits)
- MGT 5460 Business Intelligence and Data Mining (4 credits)
- MGT 5465 Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Applications
- *MGT 5306 SAP Certification (TS 410) (4 credits)
- or *MGT 5952 Strategic Management for Sustainable Business (4 credits)
Click here to see a complete list of Courses and Degree Requirements of the MBA degree.
Graduate in 11-15 Months
Our Rapid Graduation Path is appropriate for students who seek to complete degree requirements quickly, i.e., within 11-15 months of continuous study (On-campus only). Program length varies based on previous academic background.
Curricular Practical Training is not available, but International students may apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) that would allow them to seek an internship for up to one year after graduation.