Wherever you are in your career or the world – MIU College of Business Administration can help you achieve your goals
The MBA program allows you to choose from a variety of emphases online or on campus. It not only provides you with practical, job-oriented knowledge, but also a space to grow on a personal level. Close contact and interactions with your peers and professors allow you to build a strong network.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge from nationally recognized faculty
- Practice the Transcendental Meditation technique daily to reduce stress, enhance clear thinking, and support your personal growth
- IACBE accredited
Our MBA Emphases at a Glance
- Sustainable Business – online only
- Accounting – on-campus only
- Leadership and Workplace Conflict Resolution – online & on-campus
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning – online & on-campus
Already have a business degree?
If you have an undergraduate degree with a major in business, you may receive waiver credit for any of the seven foundation areas in which you received a grade of B or higher: Marketing, Accounting, Financial Management, Business Law and Ethics, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, and Management Information Systems. Maximum of 18 credits may be waived.