- Integrate Ayurvedic knowledge with modern health science
- Join the only accredited bachelor’s in Ayurveda in the US
- Receive hands-on clinical training
- Engage with a supportive community of like-minded students
- Graduate as an Ayurveda consultant
- Available online or on-campus
What is Ayurveda?
“Ayurvedic medicine (also called Ayurveda) is one of the world’s oldest medical systems. It originated in India and has evolved there over thousands of years. In the United States, Ayurvedic medicine is considered a complementary health approach.”
Is Ayurveda effective?
“Ayurveda can have positive effects when used as a complementary therapy in combination with standard, conventional medical care.”
What is Maharishi AyurVeda?
We teach the Maharishi AyurVedaSM health system – the modern, scientific revival of complete Ayurveda. Maharishi AyurVeda includes balancing the deepest value of mind – consciousness, which is the basis of balancing the body. It incorporates all aspects of mind, body, behavior, and environment in a scientific framework.
What will I learn?
Our program integrates modern medicine and science with the natural approach of Ayurveda — and teaches you how to use them together to create optimal health.
In the BA program, you’ll learn the basics of a range of natural therapeutic techniques, including:
- Optimal diet and routine for different individuals
- Beneficial herbal supplements for specific imbalances and organ systems
- Traditional purification therapies
- Principles of biological rhythms and their effects on health
Want more information?
Program recognized by:
On-campus clinical training and orientation
Learn practical skills
You’ll receive in-depth training on how to conduct Ayurvedic consultations, learning how to use holistic modalities to assess, maintain, and restore balance on different levels of the mind-body system.
You’ll also study the business side of operating your own consulting practice, as well as the legalities involved in running a clinic. You’ll graduate with the practical skills you need to start your own career in wellness consulting.