The only MBA program with:
- Two semesters of full-time study at our U.S. campus (Phase 1)
- Up to two years of paid practical training in a U.S. company (Phase 2)
- Low entry cost and extensive financial aid
- Two specializations: Accounting and SAP Enterprise Resource Planning & Business Analytics
- Safe and friendly campus community
Study on our safe campus
Your first eight months (Phase 1) are spent studying on our safe and friendly U.S. campus. We are located in Fairfield, Iowa, five hours from Chicago. We offer two specializations: Accounting and SAP Enterprise Resource Planning & Business Analytics.
Our expert professors have years of experience in the field. You’ll take one class at a time, absorbing each concept fully, and learn the Transcendental Meditation technique, which has been proven to lower stress and enhance clear thinking.
Paid practical training
After eight months on campus, you’ll be placed with a U.S. company to become a professional in the field through up to two years of paid practical training. During this time, you’ll continue your MBA studies through distance education courses.
In the last 2 years, 97% of our students have been placed. Salaries typically range from $45,000- $70,000 (average salary is $60,000).
Extensive financial aid
As a student, you are eligible for a low-cost loan to pay for your tuition. Most of the program cost will be deferred until after you have been placed in your internship program.