Experience the deepest values of an MIU education — and graduate in as little as two semesters
In this interdisciplinary degree program designed for transfer students, you'll discover how everything you study connects at the deepest level in a meaningful way to your own life.
- Gain the practical skills valued most by employers
- Join a supportive community of students and faculty
- Discover how everything you study connects to your inner self
Optional specializations available in the following:
- Ayurveda Wellness & Integrative Health (online & on-campus)
- Yoga & Ayurveda Wellness (online)
- Life & Wellness Coaching (online)
- Consciousness & Human Potential (online & on-campus)
- Cinematic Arts & New Media (online & on-campus)
- Creative Writing (online)
- Regenerative Organic Agriculture (online & on-campus)
- Sustainable & Regenerative Living (online)
- Business Administration (online & on-campus)
A degree grounded in consciousness
Through the Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences, you’ll gain a deep understanding of consciousness—through knowledge and experience—and how it enhances and connects different academic disciplines.
Self-exploration is at the heart of the Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences. You’ll take courses available only at MIU including “Transcendental Meditation” and “Physiology is Consciousness.” You’ll also have a selection of special elective courses in the humanities, social sciences, and business.
At MIU, self-discovery is not just an intellectual process. It’s the deep, direct experience of your own innermost nature and the underlying reality of life.
Making it easy for transfer students
If you transfer in our maximum of 90 credits, this degree will only require 38-48 additional credits, which can often be completed in two semesters. For students admitted with 60 credits, the degree can be completed within four semesters.
Transfer students can inquire with their admissions counselor to learn the exact number of credits needed to graduate.
Dive within and find yourself
As a student at MIU, you’ll learn the Transcendental Meditation technique, an evidence-based technique that promotes inner peace and wellness, enhances clear thinking, and boosts creativity.
MIU brings together an incredibly diverse mix of cultures, experiences, and fascinating people.
In pursuing this program, you’ll see that our close-knit community of students and faculty will inspire and support you the whole way through.
Get started by contacting Theresa
Theresa Fross is this program’s admissions counselor for US students. Theresa will provide you with all the details of becoming a student, including connecting you with program faculty when you have questions. International students may connect with their admissions counselor through our contact form.