Entrance Requirements for the PhD in Maharishi Vedic Science
Students applying for the PhD in Maharishi Vedic Science must satisfy the following requirements:
- Hold an MA in Maharishi Vedic Science or an MA in Consciousness and Human Potential.
- Practice the TM-Sidhi® program, which accelerates the personal growth gained from the Transcendental Meditation® technique.
- Be able to smoothly read Sanskrit.
- Take the MOOC course on writing.
- Complete a PhD application essay.
- Interview with the MVS PhD faculty and consent of faculty.