Get equipped with the latest business technologies that employers want
In partnership with the SAP University alliance, the MS in Business Technology & Analytics provides you with cutting-edge technical skills and hands-on experience with business applications– in business tech and analytics, data visualization, enterprise systems integration (SAP S4HANA), data mining, and data warehousing .
Common jobs our students get after graduation: Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting Specialist, ERP Specialist or Consultant, Project Managers, Market Research Analyst, Application Architect, Auditors.
- Train for a high paying US job. Our graduates have over 97% placement rate and average salary of $92,000
- No prior experience needed
- Online with flexible schedule or on-campus
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- All costs for US students typically covered by federal loans
What will I learn?
- Integrated business processes using SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Modules include finance, controlling, production planning, and material management.
- SAP business process configuration and execution.
- Business analytics using SAP Business Objects, SAP Lumira, Data Warehouse, Crystal Reports, and predictive analytics.
- Financial and managerial accounting using the SAP ERP platform.
Get started by contacting Pedro
Pedro Ugalde is this program’s admissions counselor for US students. Pedro will provide you with all the details of becoming a student, including connecting you with program faculty when you have questions. International students may connect with their admissions counselor through our contact form.