Many of our graduates become fully-licensed Certified Public Accountants (CPA) or Certified Management Accountants (CMA).
How It Works
Students in this track start with an 8-month, full-time academic intensive on campus followed by up to 2 years of credit-bearing, full-time accounting internships with companies in the U.S.
Students engage in ongoing academic coursework to complete their degree requirements. International students can take advantage of training opportunities by means of authorized Curricular Practical Training (CPT).
The entire program is 2.5 years in length.
When can I start?
What is the typical salary range for the two years of practical training?
What is the placement rate for practical training?
How much does the program cost?
How long is this program?
What are the entry requirements?
Where is the University’s campus located?
What courses are included in the Accounting specialization?
- MGT 5130: Business Law and Taxation for Accountants (4 credits)
- MGT 5141: Intermediate Accounting I (4 credits)
- MGT 5142: Intermediate Accounting II (4 credits)
- MGT 5152: Auditing for Financial Accountants (4 credits)
- MGT 5168: Computerized Accounting Systems (2 credits)
- MGT 5514: Enterprise Performance Management (4 credits)
- MGT 5859: US and International Accounting Practices (2 credits)
Course offerings may vary depending on the academic calendar and the recommendations of your academic advisor.
What if my English needs improving?