Cost & Aid
Online MS in Aromatherapy
This low-residency online program is generally three years in length and features residencies each year at our Fairfield, Iowa campus. The cost of housing and meals for the residencies are included in the tuition. The tuition listed here is one year – two semesters.
|Annual Cost of Attendance and Typical Financial Aid|
|Low interest federal loans||-$7,600|
|Optional: additional low-interest federal loans i||-$10,000|
- Personal Expenses: $10,000 per year in optional federal student loans are available toward living expenses and travel for the residencies.
- Required Residencies: Residencies each year will be held at out our Fairfield, Iowa campus.
- Education Tax Incentives: There are a variety of money-saving tax benefits available to taxpayers that may help reduce the overall cost of a college education. More about education tax incentives
- Veterans should contact the VA for information on Veterans Education Benefits. MIU is a Yellow Ribbon school. Our Veterans Certifying Official is our Director of Financial Aid.
- Repayment of federal student loans Repayment begins after your enrollment ends.
The repayment choices on federal student loans include the following: