Learn to communicate with maximum effectiveness and lead an organization through interpersonal challenges towards a harmonious and conflict-free work environment
- Integrate inner transformation with practical strategies and processes of conflict management
- Study online part-time with skilled, highly qualified professors
- Learn through active participation in real-world case scenario role plays
- Reduce stress and develop a deep inner calm, an essential quality for a leader engaged in conflict resolution
- Complete your degree in 3 semesters
Avert difficulties and dangers before they hit
Knowing how to manage conflict, on both the personal and professional level, prepares you to avoid potentially negative outcomes before they can escalate to the point of no return. Become the manager who avoids damaging conflict by creatively resolving differences. One study found that 50% of Americans have left a job to “get away from their manager” at some point in their career. (Gallup 2015, “The State of the American Manager”)
Cultivate essential skills
- Inner transformation
- Leadership, and
- Conflict resolution
In addition, these skills will enhance your ability to create a harmonious, effective workplace environment.
Get started by contacting Pedro
Pedro Ugalde is this program’s admissions counselor for US students. Pedro will provide you with all the details of becoming a student, including connecting you with program faculty when you have questions. International students may connect with their admissions counselor through our contact form.