Enliven your innermost Self – pure consciousness – and connect this experience to ancient wisdom and modern science.
The BA in Consciousness & Human Potential (CHP) integrates personal experience, philosophy of mind, neuroscience, and ancient wisdom.
Our goal for every student is enlightenment — the systematic development of full potential from within. This is the key to true fulfillment in daily life and any career.
What you’ll study
- The philosophy of Yoga, as explained by Maharishi in the Bhagavad Gita and by Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, and how it enhances your life
- How to accelerate personal growth through the Transcendental Meditation® technique, yoga asanas, retreats, and other practical approaches
- The latest scientific research on brain functioning and how meditation leads to clearer thinking
- Strategies for social transformation leading to a more peaceful world
- Examine modern perspectives on consciousness in the light of Maharishi Vedic Science
- CHP is also available online as a specialization within the Bachelor’s of Applied Arts & Sciences
- Here are our courses ➤
As a student, you’ll learn the Transcendental Meditation (TM®) technique. This effortless, evidence-based technique has been scientifically proven to reduce stress, improve health, and help the brain to function optimally, enhancing clear thinking and heightening creativity.
Students majoring in CHP practice the TM technique daily to integrate the knowledge they’re studying with their direct experience, offering a practical understanding to the concepts they’re exploring in class.