A job-oriented degree that opens worlds of possibility. Focused on theory and practice.
- Learn the techniques for data collection, data analysis, and reporting on social, environmental, and energy efforts (for compliance with guidelines and standards such as GRI, SASB, CDP, LEED, and many others)
- Practice solving real-life case studies and projects
- Learn the Transcendental Meditation technique, proven to enhance clear thinking, improve personal growth, and reduce stress
- Be part of a lively online community with supportive faculty and peer interaction
- Option to earn LEED GA accreditation