Cost & Aid
Online MS in Aromatherapy
The program duration is three years. The tuition listed here is for one year (two semesters).
US students, 2020-21
|Annual Cost of Attendance and Typical Financial Aid|
|Low interest federal loans||-$6,600|
|Optional: additional low-interest federal loans||-$10,000|
- Personal Expenses: $10,000 per year in optional federal student loans are available toward living expenses and travel for the residencies.
- Optional Professional Training Residency: planned to take place at our Fairfield, IA, campus during the last semester. Students are responsible for travel and accommodation costs.
- Education Tax Incentives: There are a variety of money-saving tax benefits available to taxpayers that may help reduce the overall cost of a college education. More about education tax incentives
- Veterans should contact the VA for information on Veterans Education Benefits. MIU is a Yellow Ribbon school. Our Veterans Certifying Official is our Director of Financial Aid.
- Repayment of federal student loans Repayment begins after your enrollment ends.
Loan Repayment Options
The repayment choices on federal student loans include the following:
International students, 2020-21