- Identify a viable product or business concept
- Research and evaluate your market’s potential
- Develop and test marketing plans
- Create an original business plan for your own business
- Design advertising for social media, print, radio and TV
- Develop and pitch your product or concept to mentors and real-world investors
- Start marketing and selling to your customers
- Focus on regenerative and sustainable products, businesses and services
Making it easy for transfer students
If you transfer in 60 or more credits, the degree can be completed in four semesters. (Transfer students can inquire with their admissions counselor to learn the exact number of credits needed to graduate.)
The TM technique as a tool for better mind performance
The “secret sauce” of the program is the Transcendental Meditation® technique, which people like Ray Dalio, founder of the largest hedge fund in the world, and Tim Ferriss, author of The Four-Hour Work Week, use to keep their mind sharp and their emotions in better perspective.
This evidence-based technique has been proven to lower stress, enhance mental clarity, and support overall health. It’s kind of like a “brain laser beam.” After meditating regularly, our students often say that they feel more creative, peaceful, and better able to tackle their studies without the stress typical of a college education.
To graduate with a Specialization in Business Administration, students must complete:
- 32 additional credits of Business Administration courses
- required courses for the Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences or any other bachelor’s degree program you choose.
Courses for this specialization may include:
MGT 231 Creative Entrepreneur I (4 credits)
MGT 378 Marketing Management (4 credits)
competitive positioning and strategy, advertising, pricing, distribution and channel management, selling techniques and sales force management, and new product development. Students conduct an industry analysis and write the marketing section for their business plan. Prerequisites WTG 192 (4 credits)
MGT 222 Economics for Entrepreneurs (4 credits)
MGT 332 Creative Entrepreneur II (4 credits)
plus 16 additional credits in business & creative entrepreneurship
Get started by contacting Theresa
Theresa Fross is this program’s admissions counselor for US students. Theresa will provide you with all the details of becoming a student, including connecting you with program faculty when you have questions. International students may connect with their admissions counselor through our contact form.