Explore the World of MIU
MIU Student Experience — student life and student support
- See how MIU is radically different in the way we support our students. Learn about our mental health support services and learn a yoga asana from our Dharma Center team.
- See our housing options – single rooms are standard! Take a tour of a few classrooms, the dining hall, cafe, and on-campus grocery store. Our on-campus food is mostly organic, and we offer vegan and vegetarian options.See our student lounge and bookstore.
- Meet the director of our integrative health center and learn about Ayurvedic and other health offerings including a doctor and nurses on campus.
- Our academic support services team joins us. You will also tour our recreational fitness center, and learn a few Zumba moves. Chris and Haley from student activities join us at the end of the hour to give an overview of on-campus social activities.
- Nancy Lonsdorf, MD, will teach you how to take your pulse for a balancing and rejuvenating effect. This technique is easy to learn, is enjoyable, and can lead to a profound inner experience of well-being.
- Paul Morehead, PhD, also joins to talk about the MS in Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine that is pioneering the integration of Ayurveda with integrative medicine, including modern medicine, Chinese medicine, osteopathy, homeopathy and chiropractic.
- Connie Boyer – Mayor of Fairfield, Financial Advisor, Inn Owner
- Ed Malloy – President of Danaher Oil, Mayor 2001-2019, MIU Trustee
- Joshua Laraby – Executive Director of Fairfield Economic Development Association, MIU Graduate