- Assistant Professor of Business Administration
Professor Sun Liang, PhD, CFA, FRM, has been on faculty of the business department since year 2006. His expertise is in finance. Besides teaching topics in the financial field at the university, Professor Liang is also a practicing portfolio manager. This has made him an experienced professor with practical knowledge in his field.
Professor Sun Liang’s research interest is in the field of strategic management and disruptive innovations.
- PhD, Maharishi International University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- 2006 – Present
- Assistant Professor of Business Administration, Maharishi International University