Entrance Requirements for the Online MS in Maharishi AyurVeda & Integrative Medicine
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field.
- Apply for admission.
- Completion of the MIU admissions process, including the submission of official transcripts, a recommendation, all materials listed above, and an admissions interview.
- Prior experience in a health-related field is helpful but not required.
- Applicants who are not health professionals and who have not had college level anatomy and physiology should view either of the free courses The Khan Academy – Human Anatomy and Physiology or Crash Courses – Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology.The essential anatomy and physiology will be covered during the MS program.
For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores within the past 2 years of at least 6.5 on IELTS Academic, 90 on TOEFL iBT or 58 on PTE, unless you have earned a full-time, on-campus degree from Canada, Australia, the UK, or the US within the past 2 years.
Transcendental Meditation technique
Before your first class
All MIU students practice the Transcendental Meditation® technique. If you have not learned it yet:
- MIU has a special TM course fee of $190 for students.
- Online students are required to learn the TM technique before starting the first class at MIU. The full $190 TM course fee will be refunded by MIU at the time of enrollment.
- Contact your admissions counselor for details.
- Find information on the TM technique or search for a TM teacher at TM.org