Entrance Requirements for the Online MS in Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Complete the application for admission, selecting “MS in Maharishi AyurVeda Online”
- Complete standard entrance requirements, including submission of recommendation(s) and transcript(s). You will receive more instructions on these materials after you submit the application form.
- Prior experience in a health-related field is helpful but not required.
- For applicants who are not health professionals and who have not had college level anatomy and physiology, it is recommended to view one of the free online anatomy and physiology courses listed below. The essential anatomy and physiology will be covered during the MS program.
- The Khan Academy – Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Crash Courses – Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores within the past 2 years, unless you have earned a full-time, on-campus degree from Canada, Australia, the UK, or the US within the past 2 years. Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS Academic, 90 on TOEFL iBT or 58 on PTE will be asked to take the test again or change their program to English as a Second Language.
Transcendental Meditation technique
New students in this program learn the TM technique before enrollment. MIU has a special TM course fee of $190 for students enrolling in online degree programs. For information on the TM technique or finding a TM teacher, please visit TM.org.