Entrance Requirements for the Online MS in Aromatherapy
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field.
- Apply for admission.
- Completion of the MIU admissions process, including the submission of official transcripts, a recommendation, all materials listed above, and an admissions interview.
- Prior experience in a health-related field is preferred but not required.
- For applicants who are not health professionals and who have not had college-level anatomy and physiology, it is recommended to view one of the free online anatomy and physiology courses listed below. The essential anatomy and physiology will be covered during the MS program.
For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores within the past 2 years of at least 6.5 on IELTS Academic, 90 on TOEFL iBT or 58 on PTE, unless you have earned a full-time, on-campus degree from Canada, Australia, the UK, or the US within the past 2 years.
Transcendental Meditation technique
Before your first class
All MIU students practice the Transcendental Meditation® technique. If you have not learned it yet:
- MIU has a special TM course fee of $190 for students.
- Learn the TM technique before beginning class at MIU.
- Contact your admissions counselor for details.
- Find information on the TM technique or search for a TM teacher at TM.org