Entrance requirements for the BA in Ayurveda Wellness & Integrative Health
In general, we require Bachelor’s applicants to have received a 2.5 GPA or above from their most recent institution attended. Applicants below a 2.5 may still be considered depending on additional qualifications.
English language verification
International applicants must submit official English proficiency test scores within the past 2 years of at least 100 on Duolingo, 6.0 on IELTS Academic, 80 on TOEFL iBT, or 51 on PTE.
Before your first class
All MIU students practice the Transcendental Meditation® technique. If you have not learned it yet:
- Once accepted as a US student, the cost of TM instruction is covered through a grant offered by MIU
- On-campus students can either learn TM upon arrival or prior to enrolling
- Online students are required to learn the TM technique before starting the first class
- Contact your admissions counselor for details
- Find information on the TM technique or search for a TM teacher at TM.org