Entrance Requirements for MBA in SAP Finance Professionals
To enter the MBA in SAP Finance, applicants must have:
- 4-year undergraduate degree in business, accounting or information technology; or equivalent
- At least two years of full-time paid professional work experience. If you do not have this experience, consider our MBA in SAP finance which requires no prior experience.
- Grade point average of B as shown in the US system as 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or second division rank or higher in India and Nepal.
Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is optional.
English language verification
For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores within the past 2 years, unless you have earned a full-time, on-campus degree from Canada, Australia, the UK, or the US within the past 2 years. Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS Academic, 90 on TOEFL iBT or 58 on PTE will be asked to take the test again or change their program to English as a Second Language.
Transcendental Meditation technique
Before your first class
All MIU students practice the Transcendental Meditation® technique. If you have not learned it yet:
- MIU has a special TM course fee of $190 for students.
- Most on-campus students are encouraged to learn the TM® technique before arrival on campus but have the option to learn upon arrival. Ask your admissions counselor for details.
- Online students learn the TM technique before beginning class at MIU.
- Contact your admissions counselor for details.
- Find information on the TM technique or search for a TM teacher at TM.org