- Train for a high paying US job
- No prior experience needed
- Online with flexible schedule
What is SAP Finance?
SAP is the brand name of the world’s most popular corporate software for enterprise resource planning (ERP). SAP Finance allows an organization to manage all of its financial data.
The purpose of SAP Finance is to help companies generate and manage financial statements for analysis and reporting, and help with effective business planning and decision-making.
What will I learn?
- Integrated business processes using SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Modules include finance, controlling, production planning, and material management.
- SAP business process configuration and execution.
- Business analytics using SAP Business Objects, SAP Lumira, Data Warehouse, Crystal Reports, and predictive analytics.
- Financial and managerial accounting using the SAP ERP platform.
SAP and Enterprise Resource Planning Specialization Credits
Out of the required 58 credits to complete the MBA, a minimum of 16 credits have to be taken in the respective Business Specialization.
You can earn your MBA with a SAP and ERP Emphasis by completing 16 credits from the following:
- MGT 5240 Statistical Analysis for Managers (4 credits)
- MGT 5301 SAP – Finance and Controlling (4 credits)
- MGT 5302 SAP – Enterprise Business Processes (4 credits)
- MGT 5303 SAP – ERP Configuration (4 credits)
- MGT 5304 SAP – Enterprise Business Analytics (4 credits)
- MGT 5460 Business Intelligence and Data Mining (4 credits)
- *MGT 5306 SAP Certification (4 credits)