Cost & Aid for the MS in Maharishi AyurVeda & Integrative Medicine
US students, 2021-22
This low-residency online program is generally three years in length and features two five-day residencies each year at our Fairfield, Iowa, campus. The cost of housing and meals for the residency is included within the tuition. The tuition listed here is for one year (two semesters).
|Annual Cost of Attendance and Typical Financial Aid|
|Low interest federal loans||-$9,000|
|Optional: additional low-interest federal loans||-$10,000|
- Personal Expenses: $10,000 per year in optional federal student loans are available toward living expenses and travel to the residencies.
- Required Residencies: two five-day residencies each year will be held at out our Fairfield, Iowa campus. The cost of housing and meals for the residency is included in the tuition. Students are responsible for travel costs.
- Education Tax Incentives: There are a variety of money-saving tax benefits available to taxpayers that may help reduce the overall cost of a college education. More about education tax incentives
- Veterans should contact the VA for information on Veterans Education Benefits. MIU is a Yellow Ribbon school. Our Veterans Certifying Official is our Director of Financial Aid.
- Repayment of federal student loans Repayment begins after your enrollment ends.
Loan Repayment Options
International students, 2021-22
The program duration is three years. There are two semesters per year. The tuition listed here is for one semester.
|Semester Cost of Attendance|
|Tuition per semester||$4,500|
- The scholarship for this program is automatically provided to all students participating in this program from outside the USA.
- This tuition rate is for 6-11 credits per semester for two semesters. Stand-alone individual courses are $500 per credit.