- Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science
- BA, University of Missouri
- MS, University of Kansas
- Steve Nolle has 29 years of experience in developing high-speed data communications networks, broadband cable technology, intelligent networks, and computer telephony platforms.
- Most recently he has been doing software design, architecture, and development in the broadband cable area.
- He worked for 20 years at Bell Laboratories including 15 years as a Technical Manager where he managed multiple development groups completing all phases of the software development life cycle.
- He holds one US Patent and has 2 provisional US Patents currently filed and in process in the broadband cable area.